Advocate Rising Rate Hedge ETF (RRH)
|Ex-Dividend Date||Dec 15, 2022|
|Day's Range||20.06 - 20.38|
|Inception Date||Oct 28, 2021|
The Advocate Rising Rate Hedge ETF (RRH) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in target outcome asset allocation. The fund is an actively-managed, multi-asset ETF that aims to profit during periods of rising interest rates. RRH was launched on Oct 28, 2021 and is managed by Advocate.
Top 10 Holdings1.00% of assets
|Total Cash Offset||n/a||1,319.99%|
|2 Year Treasury Note Future June 23||n/a||181.99%|
|Canadian Dollar June23||n/a||125.79%|
|Japanese Yen Future June 23||n/a||60.42%|
|United States Treasury Bills 0%||B 0 04.13.23||22.58%|
|United States Treasury Bills 0%||B 0 04.04.23||16.14%|
|Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund||XLE||13.22%|
|Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund||XLV||12.33%|
|British Pound Future||n/a||-1.30%|
|Dec 15, 2022||$6.0753||Dec 22, 2022|
|Dec 29, 2021||$0.0014||Jan 6, 2022|
Rising Rate ETF Outperforms in February: Here's Why
Advocate Rising Rate Hedge ETF (RRH) was the top-performing ETF of February, having gained about 16%. The rally was driven by fears that the Fed will keep raising rates for longer than expected.
5 ETFs That Gained Double Digits in Rocky February
Wall Street lost all its sheen in February on fears that the Fed will keep raising rates longer than expected. Still, a few corners of the stock market are outperforming.
'No Landing' Scenario Likely to Boost These ETFs
Bank of America's chief economist Michael Hartnett recently predicted a "no landing" scenario in the first half of 2023.
Rising Rates ETFs to Tap on Upbeat Economic Data
U.S. treasury yields jumped following the release of upbeat U.S. economic data points.
Will Hedge Fund ETFs Continue Their Winning Run in 2023?
After struggling a lot in recent years, hedge fund ETFs won in 2022.
5 Niche ETFs That Were in Green Last Week
After a strong start to December, Wall Street is again struggling to find footing as bouts of solid economic data have dampened hopes for the Fed's slower pace of rate hikes.
Invesco, Advocate See US Moving Toward Recovery
Cooling inflation data is encouraging ETF industry players.
5 ETFs That Survived September Slump With Double-Digit Gains
With just a few days left in September, Wall Street is heading toward the worst month, with the major indices in the bear market.
75-Bp Rate Hike in September? ETFs to Play
Per CME group, there is 70.5% probabilities of a 75-bp rate hike in the September meeting while 29.5% probability is of a 50-bp rate hike.
Rising Rate & Inflation-Beating ETFs at One-Month Highs
Though sky-high U.S. inflation has cooled a bit lately, the Fed remains steadfast in taming it. The Fed will thus keep on raising rates.
5 ETFs That Gained Double Digits in Q2
Wall Street wrapped up the worst quarter with the major indices logging sharp declines. Persistently rising inflation and tightening monetary policies have raised concerns over recession fears.
ETFs to Gain from Rising Rates
Rising rate worries are gripping the whole world, crippling the investing scenario again with uncertainty. These ETFs may provide you some support against it.
Wall Street in Red Last Week: 5 ETFs Still Up
Despite the broad indices' losses, a few ETFs survived last week's turmoil.
3 New ETFs to Play Rising Rates
Wall Street has been on a choppy ride since the start of 2022 due to rising rate worries and geopolitics. These three ETFs could prove as winning bets.