Codiak BioSciences, Inc. (CDAK)
|Net Income (ttm)||n/a|
|Trading Day||May 13|
|Day's Range||16.40 - 17.79|
|52-Week Range||7.90 - 37.85|
– Key clinical data from first in-human studies of engineered exosome therapeutic candidates, exoIL-12™ and exoSTING™, expected this year –
Codiak to Present Preclinical Data Demonstrating Broad Potential Applications for Engineered Exosomes at the American...
– engEx™ Platform and in vitro and in vivo findings support utility across multiple therapeutic areas – – engEx™ Platform and in vitro and in vivo findings support utility across multiple therapeutic ar...
Data from Codiak's exoSTING™ Preclinical Development Program for the Treatment of Solid Tumors Published in the Natur...
– exoSTING has demonstrated enhanced potency, preferential activation of antigen presenting cells, and systemic anti-tumor immunity in vivo –
Codiak Presents Data at AACR 2021 Demonstrating Potential of Engineered Exosomes to Enhance the Therapeutic Index of ...
– exoASO™-STAT6 mediated genetic reprogramming of tumor associated macrophages results in potent single-agent anti-tumor activity in multiple preclinical models; IND submission planned for H2 2021 –
Codiak BioSciences Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results and Operational Progress
– First human proof-of-concept data from exoIL-12™ program confirmed desired product profile and enabled dose selection for further evaluation in patients –
Codiak to Present Data from Two Novel Engineered Exosome Therapeutic Candidate Programs at the American Association f...
– Healthy volunteer clinical data for exoIL-12 accepted as a late-breaking abstract –
Cellarity Raises $123 Million in Series B Funding to Pioneer a New Approach to Drug Discovery, Treating Disease at th...
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cellarity, a life sciences company founded by Flagship Pioneering to develop a new method of drug discovery targeting the cell, announced today that it ra...
Codiak Announces Closing of $66.4 Million Public Offering, Including Full Exercise of Underwriters' Option
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Codiak BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDAK) (“Codiak”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on pioneering the development of exosome-based ...
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Codiak BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDAK) (“Codiak”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on pioneering the development of exosome-based ...
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Codiak BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDAK) (“Codiak”), a clinical-stage company focused on pioneering the development of exosome-based therapeutics as a ...
Codiak Reports Additional Positive Phase 1 Results for exoIL-12™ Confirming Local Pharmacology and Dose Selection for...
– Pharmacodynamic results confirm localized exoIL-12 pharmacologic activity
Codiak's Versatile engEx™ Platform for Engineered Exosomes Published in the Journal Molecular Therapy
– New publication details the characterization of novel scaffold proteins that can enable engineered exosomes with defined therapeutic properties –
Codiak Reports Positive Initial Phase 1 Results for exoIL-12™ Demonstrating Tolerability and Absence of Systemic IL-1...
– exoIL-12 resulted in no local or systemic treatment-related adverse events –
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Codiak BioSciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDAK), a clinical-stage company focused on pioneering the development of exosome-based therapeutics as a new class o...
– Human clinical testing now underway with Codiak's first two candidates, exoIL-12™ and exoSTING™ –
Codiak Presents Preclinical Data at SITC 2020 Demonstrating Potential of engEx™ Engineered Exosomes to Stimulate Targ...
– exoIL-12™ demonstrates tissue-retained pharmacology, enhanced anti-tumor activity, potent M1 myeloid recruitment, and superior T cell responses in vivo –
CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Codiak BioSciences, Inc. (“Codiak”), a clinical-stage company focused on pioneering the development of exosome-based therapeutics as a new class of medicines, today an...
Codiak BioSciences, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing exosome-based therapeutics for the treatment of oncology, neuro-oncology, neurology, neuromuscular diseases, infectious diseases, and other diseases. Its lead product candidates are exoSTING and exoIL-12, an exosome therapeutic candidates, for the treatment of various solid tumors. The company is also developing exoASO-STAT6, an antisense oligonucleotide targeting the STAT6 transcription factor; exoASO-NLRP3 for multiple sclerosis, neuropathy, and neurod... [Read more...]
|IPO Date |
Oct 14, 2020
|Stock Exchange |
|Ticker Symbol |
In 2020, CDAK's revenue was $2.92 million, an increase of 651.29% compared to the previous year's $388,000. Losses were -$91.67 million, 17.6% more than in 2019.
According to 4 analysts, the average rating for CDAK stock is "Strong Buy." The 12-month stock price forecast is 36.67, which is an increase of 120.11% from the latest price.