This page contains statistics and charts for initial public offerings (IPOs) on the US stock market. Annual data is available from 2000-2020 and monthly data for 2019 and 2020.
Number of IPOs by year
There were have been 4,383 IPOs between 2000 and 2020. The most was in the year 2000, with a total of 397 IPOs. The least was in 2009, with only 62 IPOs.
Number of IPOs by month in 2020
There have been 168 IPOs in 2020 so far. July had the most IPOs with a total of 50. March had the fewest with only 5.
IPOs by month in 2019
There were 233 IPOs in 2019. May and July had the most IPOs, with a total of 30. January had the fewest, with only 7.
|August 7||ARYA||Arya Sciences Acquisition III|
|August 7||FRLN||Freeline Therapeutics|
|August 7||CMPI||Checkmate Pharmaceuticals|
|August 7||VMAC||Vistas Media Acquisition|
|August 7||IBEX||IBEX Holdings|
|August 6||RKT||Rocket Companies|
|August 6||GRSV||Gores Holdings V|
|August 6||KSMT||Kismet Acquisition One|
|August 6||AFIB||Actus Medical|
|August 6||OSH||Oak Street Health|
- 10h - U.S. IPO Weekly Recap: BigCommerce's 201% First-Day Pop Breaks Records In An 8-IPO Week - Seeking Alpha
- 1d - Experts React To Rocket Companies' Liftoff After IPO Fundraising Misses Target - Benzinga
- 1d - Columbia Seligman Premium Technology Growth Fund Announces Third Quarter Distribution: 9.25% Annual Rate for IPO Investors - Business Wire
- 2d - Soaring Stock Markets Prompt More IPOs as Oak Street Health Jumps, Rocket Sputters - The Motley Fool
- 2d - Dan Gilbert, Jay Farner On Rocket Companies IPO: 'Great Starting Point' - Benzinga
- 2d - Rocket Companies IPO: 10 Things for RKT Stock Investors to Know - InvestorPlace
- 2d - Why IPOs like Rocket Companies can be a tricky play for investors - CNBC
- 2d - ETFs in Focus on Stunning BigCommerce IPO - Zacks Investment Research
- 2d - Rocket Companies Opens For Trading At $18 IPO Price - Benzinga
- 2d - Quicken Loans parent Rocket Companies stock debuts falls flat, after downsized IPO price below expectations - Market Watch