Latest feature additions, site changes and major bug fixes.
November 28, 2023 - Tuesday
- Added "U.S. State" as a stock screener filter, enabling filtering by the state that a company has its headquarters in.
November 22, 2023 - Wednesday
November 20, 2023 - Monday
- 1D Stock and ETF price charts in the overview tabs now update every 5 seconds while the market is open.
November 16, 2023 - Thursday
- Enable dividend history longer than 10 years for Stock Analysis Pro subscribers.
- New screener filter: Dividend Growth Years -- for how many years the stock/ETF has been raising its dividend.
- New screener filter: Fiscal Year End -- the month that a company's fiscal year ends in.
November 14, 2023 - Tuesday
- In the stock screener, add an "i" icon next to the column headers when the mouse pointer is near in order to easily find the indicator definition and formula.
- New screener indicators: 50-Day and 200-Day Moving Average price changes, 52-week high and low prices.
November 8, 2023 - Wednesday
- Launch real-time streaming stock prices, starting with TSLA and rolling out to more stocks soon. The stock price and volume now refreshes every 1 second instead of every 5 seconds.
- Enable real-time updates on the 1D stock price chart on TSLA's overview page.
November 1, 2023 - Wednesday
- Allow stock quotes to update every 5 seconds even if browser tab is not focused.
- Improve handling of errors when loading data for pages.
October 30, 2023 - Monday
- Fix bug with streaming chart updates not updating.
- Make streaming chart updates much faster.
October 27, 2023 - Friday
October 24, 2023 - Tuesday
- Raise watchlist bulk import limit from 50 to 100 symbols.
October 22, 2023 - Sunday
- Add ETF holdings support for Canadian symbols.
October 21, 2023 - Saturday
- Improve some styling on analysts pages and analyst charts.
- Add basic support for ETFs on international exchanges.
October 20, 2023 - Friday
- New feature: Analyst pages now have charts that show the analyst's ratings annotated on the chart. Example.
- Fix bug with chart dark/light theme not saving.
- Update the calculation for ROIC to be more in line with other finance sites.
October 17, 2023 - Tuesday
- Add a "Bulk Add Symbols" button to the watchlist options.
- Add "Earnings" tab to the list of default views for the watchlist.
- Add revenue and EPS estimates, actuals, estimated growth, actual growth as data points in the watchlist.
- Enable client-side navigation on watchlist to makes it faster to navigate to.
October 16, 2023 - Monday
- Fix bug with 1D/5D charts sometimes not working for international stocks.
October 15, 2023 - Sunday
- Fix watchlist error when a stock had two news items with the same URL.
October 14, 2023 - Saturday
- On stock overview pages, show annual financials when ttm data is not available or invalid.
- Don't calculate dividend yield if stock only has one "special" dividend in the past year.
October 13, 2023 - Friday
- Simplify handling of currencies on the back-end to make international stocks rollout easier.
- Enable client-side navigation on stock screener. This makes it much faster to navigate to it from another page.
- Improve site search to prevent navigation errors.
- Remove revenue, market cap and other pages for stocks that are actually closed-ended funds.
October 12, 2023 - Thursday
- Bug Fix: There was an error in calculating very high stock price change numbers.
October 11, 2023 - Wednesday
- Add Altman Z-Score and Piotroski F-Score to US-listed stock statistics pages.
- New screener data points: 50- and 200-day moving averages, 3-month price change.
- New watchlist data points: 50- and 200-day moving averages, dividend payment date, 3-month price change.
October 10, 2023 - Tuesday
- Fix bug with fallback full text site search not working.
- Fix display error with too many saved stock screens.
October 8, 2023 - Sunday
- Add navigation breadcrumbs to stock list pages.
October 1, 2023 - Sunday
- Add revenue pages for international stocks.
- Enable peers widgets for international stocks (market cap and revenue pages).
September 30, 2023 - Saturday
- Add market cap pages for international stocks.