Effective as of July 15, 2020
What data we collect and why we collect it
Cookies are small files that are created on your hard drive through your browser to enable us to recognize your browser and remember certain information. Cookies generally do not contain any personally identifiable information.
- Security: To improve the security related to logging into the site, and to protect the website more generally.
- Authentication: To identify when you visit and how you navigate our site.
- Status: To identify whether you are currently logged in to the site.
- Advertising: To serve advertisements that are relevant to you.
- Analysis: To analyze the performance and use of our website.
We use third-party service providers to serve ads or help us better understand our visitors. These third-party providers may store cookies on your device.
Most web browsers give you options to refuse to accept cookies, as well as delete cookies that have already been created on your browser.
Stock Analysis serves advertisements from third parties, including Google and other advertising companies. These advertisers may collect data about your use of this website and use it to serve ads targeted based on your interests. You can opt-out of personalized advertisements from Google on this page: https://adssettings.google.com/
You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the email. We periodically delete all data and information stored about unsubscribed users.
Articles on our site may include content that is embedded from other websites. This includes images, videos, stock charts, widgets, etc. This content behaves in the same way as if you had visited the site that hosts the embedded content.
How long your data is retained
If you leave a comment on the site, the data will be stored indefinitely. If you create an account on the site, the information you entered will also be stored indefinitely.
What rights you have over this data
If you have created an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file with all of this data. You can also request that we delete any and all personal data that is held about you.
Residents of the European Economic Area (EEA)
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following rights:
- To have any personal data deleted.
- To access your personal data.
- To ensure that your personal data is accurate.
- To restrict any additional processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority in your country if your data is misused.
If you think that we infringe any data protection laws, then you have the legal right to complain to a supervisory authority.
You can exercise the rights you have over your personal data via written notice addressed to:
Name: Kristjan Mar Gunnarsson
Address: Austurkor 102, 203 Kopavogur, Iceland.
Email address: email@example.com
Sale of business
If the site or its assets are sold or disposed of in any way, then the information that has been collected about users may be among the assets sold related to that transaction.
Terms and conditions
You can also contact us by mail via this mailing address:
Kristjan Mar Gunnarsson
This page was last updated on July 15, 2020.