Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC (ADAP)
|Net Income (ttm)||-155.85M|
|Day's Range||3.77 - 3.95|
|52-Week Range||3.37 - 7.34|
|Price Target||9.17 (+139.4%)|
|Earnings Date||Nov 4, 2021|
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on providing novel cell therapies primarily to patients with solid tumors in the United States and the United Kingdom. The company's specific peptide enhanced affinity receptor (SPEAR) T-cell platform enables it to identify cancer targets. It is developing ADP-A2M4 that is in phase II clinical trials with SPEARHEAD-1 for synovial sarcoma and myxoid round cell liposarcoma indications (MRCLS); in phase II clinical trials with SPEARHEAD-2 for patients with head and n... [Read more...]
Financial PerformanceFinancial Statements
According to 7 analysts, the average rating for ADAP stock is "Hold." The 12-month stock price forecast is 9.17, which is an increase of 139.43% from the latest price.
A mix of marketwide headwinds and company-specific events weighed on these three biotech stocks in November.
Investor sentiment has turned against this promising cell therapy company.
Adaptimmune Therapeutics and Agenus are having a tough go of it in the final quarter of 2021.
Translational Data at SITC 2021 from Adaptimmune's Phase 1 SURPASS Trial Indicate Adding AKTi to Manufacturing May Co...
- Inhibition of AKT signaling during ex vivo T-cell expansion phase of manufacturing provides further proliferative potential and enhanced memory phenotype of next-gen SPEAR T-cells -
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: ADAP) will report updated data from its SPEARHEAD-1 Phase 2 trial with afamitresgene autoleucel (afami-cel, ADP-A2M4) in patients with advanced synovial sarcoma or ...
Adaptimmune Reports Positive Results from its Pivotal SPEARHEAD-1 Trial in Patients with Synovial Sarcoma and MRCLS a...
- SPEARHEAD-1 trial will meet its primary endpoint and data will be used to support BLA filing for afami-cel next year -
These two small-cap cancer companies would be a perfect fit for Pfizer.
Adaptimmune Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ADAP) reported its Q3 earnings results on Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 08:00 AM. Here's what investors need to know about the announcement.
- Strategic Collaboration Agreement with Genentech has started after expiration of HSR waiting periods; Adaptimmune set to receive $150 million upfront payment -
PHILADELPHIA and OXFORDSHIRE, United Kingdom, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (Nasdaq:ADAP), a leader in cell therapy to treat cancer, will report financial results and pr...
These two novel-drug makers could be top takeover targets next year.
- Clinical update and translational data from SPEARHEAD-1 in patients with synovial sarcoma and MRCLS to be presented at CTOS -
Adaptimmune (ADAP) is seeing positive earnings estimate revisions, suggesting that it could be a solid choice for investors.
Profit-taking seemed to be the general dynamic behind the biotech's 14% slide.
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: ADAP) has announced updated data from its Phase 1 SURPASS trial in multiple solid tumors evaluating ADP-A2M4CD8. ADP-A2M4CD8 is a next-generation T-cell therapy eng...
Adaptimmune Announces Clinical Responses across Five Solid Tumor Indications with an Overall Response Rate of 36% and...
- Confirmed complete response in ovarian cancer, and confirmed partial responses in ovarian, head and neck, esophagogastric junction, bladder, and synovial sarcoma cancers -
Adaptimmune (ADAP) shares jump on a collaboration and license agreement with Roche for the development of allogeneic T-cell therapies for up to five shared cancer targets.
A major licensing deal with cancer giant Roche is pushing the biotech's shares higher this morning.
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: ADAP) has announced a collaboration and license agreement with Genentech, a unit of Roche Holdings AG (OTC: RHHBY), to develop and commercialize allogeneic cell the...
Adaptimmune Enters into a Strategic Collaboration with Genentech to Research, Develop, and Commercialize Cancer-targe...
- Combining both companies' cell therapy leadership and expertise, the collaboration covers the research and development of “off-the-shelf” cell therapies for up to five shared cancer targets and the de...
Adaptimmune (ADAP) announces encouraging data from an early-stage study on liver cancer patients from its cell therapy candidate.
- One complete response, and a disease control rate of 64% with stable disease for ≥16 weeks in two patients, as of the data cutoff -
The hunt for the next biotech buyout play is apparently underway.