Dyne Therapeutics, Inc. (DYN)
|Net Income (ttm)||-97.49M|
|Day's Range||15.24 - 16.66|
|52-Week Range||13.50 - 32.32|
|Price Target||34.75 (+117.2%)|
|Est. Earnings Date||Nov 4, 2021|
Dyne Therapeutics, Inc., a muscle disease company, operates as a biotechnology company that focuses on advancing therapeutics for genetically driven muscle diseases in the United States. It develops various programs for myotonic dystrophy type 1, duchenne muscular dystrophy, and facioscapulohumeral dystrophy, as well as rare skeletal muscle, and cardiac and metabolic muscle diseases using its FORCE platform that delivers disease-modifying therapeutics. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. [Read more...]
Financial PerformanceFinancial Statements
According to 4 analysts, the average rating for DYN stock is "Buy." The 12-month stock price forecast is 34.75, which is an increase of 117.19% from the latest price.
- On Track to Submit INDs for DM1, DMD and FSHD Programs Between the Fourth Quarter of 2021 and the Fourth Quarter of 2022 - - New In Vivo Data from DM1 and DMD Programs to be Presented at Scientific Me...
Dyne Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data from its Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy Program During the FSHD S...
- FORCE™ platform enables targeted muscle delivery with lead FSHD program candidate demonstrating potent suppression of DUX4 biomarkers in patient cell line -
- Co-founder Romesh Subramanian, Ph.D., stepping down as chief scientific officer and will serve as an advisor after leading successful R&D and pipeline-building efforts -
Dyne Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: DYN) has announced new preclinical data from its myotonic dystrophy type 1 (DM1) program, including results demonstrating sustained knockdown of toxic human nuclear DMPK R...
Dyne Therapeutics Presents New Preclinical Data from its Myotonic Dystrophy Type 1 Program During American Society of...
- Robust Reduction in DMPK RNA in Multiple Muscles at Four Weeks in Novel In Vivo Model Developed by Dyne; Additional In Vitro Data Support Advancement of Lead DM1 Candidate -
- On Track to Submit INDs for DM1, DMD and FSHD Programs Between the Fourth Quarter of 2021 and the Fourth Quarter of 2022 -
New Preclinical Data from Dyne Therapeutics' Myotonic Dystrophy Type 1 Program to be Featured in Presentations During...
Company to host webcast including leading DM1 expert, Dr. Charles Thornton, following presentations on May 14, 2021 Company to host webcast including leading DM1 expert, Dr. Charles Thornton, following ...
- Preclinical Data Further Validate FORCE™ Platform; Driving Toward IND Submissions for DM1, DMD and FSHD Programs Between Q4'21 and Q4'22 -
Seasoned Clinical Leader Brings Deep Experience in Drug Development, Including Approval of an Oligonucleotide Therapy in Neuromuscular Disease
Dyne Therapeutics Appoints Ashish Dugar, Ph.D., MBA, Senior Vice President, Global Head of Medical Affairs
Dr. Dugar Brings Over 20 Years of Experience in Medical Affairs, Clinical and Commercial Development, and Real-World Evidence, Including in Rare Muscle Disease
WALTHAM, Mass., Jan. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dyne Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: DYN), a muscle disease company focused on advancing innovative life-transforming therapeutics for people living with ge...
Dyne Therapeutics Myotonic Dystrophy Type 1 Program Achieves Robust RNA Knock Down of Toxic Human Nuclear DMPK in Pre...
- In Vivo Model Developed by Dyne Sets New Standard for Evaluating Pharmacodynamics in DM1 -