Inozyme Pharma, Inc. (INZY)
|Net Income (ttm)||-56.42M|
|Trading Day||May 11|
|Day's Range||15.42 - 16.22|
|52-Week Range||15.42 - 31.65|
Inozyme Pharma Presents Preclinical Data Suggesting Utility of INZ-701 as a Potential Treatment for ABCC6 Deficiency
Results presented at the European Calcified Tissue Society Congress provide first evidence of increased plasma pyrophosphate (PPi) levels and reduced calcification with an enzyme replacement therapy in ...
- Peer-reviewed article in Journal of Bone and Mineral Research showed INZ-701 increased pyrophosphate (PPi) levels, improved disease markers, and decreased mortality in an ENPP1-deficient mouse model -
Inozyme Pharma and Researchers from Thomas Jefferson University to Present Preclinical Data Suggesting Utility of INZ...
BOSTON, April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inozyme Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: INZY), a rare disease biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics for the treatment of abnormal mineralization disord...
Inozyme Pharma Presents Data from Burden of Illness Study in Patients with ENPP1 Deficiency and ABCC6 Deficiency at t...
- Study results underscore high and shifting disease impacts across age groups, reflecting evolution of disease symptomology - - Study results underscore high and shifting disease impacts across age gro...
BOSTON, April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inozyme Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: INZY), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics for the treatment of rare diseases of abnormal mi...
- Appoints veteran leaders with deep scientific and clinical expertise in vascular calcification, renal disease, and diseases with neointimal proliferation - - Appoints veteran leaders with deep scienti...
– Received Orphan Drug Designation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for INZ-701 for treatment of ABCC6 deficiency –
Educational Episode to Highlight Symptoms of ENPP1 Deficiency and the Importance of Early Diagnosis Educational Episode to Highlight Symptoms of ENPP1 Deficiency and the Importance of Early Diagnosis
BOSTON, Feb. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inozyme Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: INZY), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics for the treatment of rare diseases of abnormal min...
Inozyme Pharma Announces Authorization to Proceed in U.S. and U.K. with Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of INZ-701 for the T...
– U.S. Food and Drug Administration cleared Investigational New Drug Application –
– Submitted CTA for INZ-701 for the treatment of ENPP1 deficiency to United Kingdom regulatory agency –
Dr. Johnson Brings More Than 25 Years of Experience in Developing and Implementing Global Regulatory and Clinical Development Strategies from Preclinical Through Product Approval Dr. Johnson Brings More...
– Dr. Sabbagh Brings More Than 20 Years of Experience in Rare Genetic Disorders and Mineral Metabolism Research Development Programs –
Upsized IPO in July 2020 raised $128.8 million in gross proceeds
Inozyme Pharma, Inc., a rare disease biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing therapeutics for treating abnormal mineralization impacting the vasculature, soft tissue, and skeleton diseases. The company's lead product candidate is INZ-701, a soluble, recombinant protein to treat the rare genetic diseases of ENPP1 and ABCC6 deficiencies, as well as for the treatment of calciphylaxis. It has a license agreement with Yale University for specified therapeutic and prophylactic products. The company was incorporated in 2015 and is headquarter... [Read more...]
|IPO Date |
Jul 24, 2020
|Stock Exchange |
|Ticker Symbol |
According to 4 analysts, the average rating for Inozyme Pharma stock is "Strong Buy." The 12-month stock price forecast is 36.67, which is an increase of 127.06% from the latest price.