Vallon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (VLON)
|Net Income (ttm)||-7.46M|
|Day's Range||4.84 - 5.44|
|52-Week Range||3.61 - 10.36|
|Est. Earnings Date||Nov 9, 2021|
Vallon Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of prescription drugs for central nervous system disorders. The company develops abuse-deterrent amphetamine immediate-release, an abuse-deterrent oral formulation of immediate-release dextroamphetamine for the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and narcolepsy. It also develops ADMIR, an abuse deterrent formulation of Ritalin. Vallon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was incorporated in 2018 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvan... [Read more...]
Financial PerformanceFinancial Statements
- L ead program, ADAIR , advancing toward completion of patient enrollment and treatment in ongoing SEAL study
- Inaugural a ppointments include globally renowned leaders and experts on attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and stimulant abuse
Live video webcast with David Baker, President and CEO of Vallon , on Wednesday , August 18 th 12 : 30 PM ET
- Company continues to drive enrollment in pivotal intranasal abuse study evaluating ADAIR toward completion before year-end 2021
Vallon Pharmaceuticals Announces Issuance of New European Patent Covering Method of Use and Composition of Matter for...
- Patent bolsters intellectual property protection as Company's partner, MEDICE, works to develop and potentially commercialize ADAIR in Europe and the UK
- Company remains on track to report p ivotal data from lead program , ADAIR, in second half 2021
- Financial executive bringing over 20 years of experience in accounting, finance and management with a foundation established from big four accounting firm
Live video webcast with David Baker, President and CEO of Vallon on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 4:15 PM ET
David Baker, President and CEO of Vallon to participate in the virtual Advances in Neuropsychiatry Panel on A pril 29 th at 10:30 AM ET
Vallon Pharmaceuticals Continues Advancement of Pivotal Study in Lead Development Program, ADAIR, Toward Potential Ap...
- Ongoing ADAIR SEAL study on target for pivotal data readout in second half of 2021 - Target NDA filing in Q2 2022 for a potential abuse-deterrent alternative to commercially available IR amphetamines ...
Pre-market movers on Tuesday include ZOM stock, RIOT stock and AGC stock, following all sorts of big stock market news. The post Today's Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tue...
- Pivotal data from lead program, ADAIR, expected in second half 2021
PHILADELPHIA, PA, March 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vallon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: VLON), (“Vallon” or the “Company”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company primarily focused on the developm...
- Accomplished executive leader with more than 30 years of experience in finance and operations
PHILADELPHIA, PA, Feb. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vallon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: VLON) (“Vallon” or the “Company”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company primarily focused on the developmen...
PHILADELPHIA, PA, Feb. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vallon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (the “Company”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company primarily focused on the development of novel drugs that are ...
Vallon Pharmaceuticals, a biopharma developing abuse-deterrent prescription drugs for CNS disorders, announced terms for its IPO on Thursday.
Vallon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has filed to go public with an IPO on the NASDAQ.